Lost in the Tracks
Show #304
February 28, 2025
Slim Dunlap - Partners in Crime
Palma Violets - Best of Friends
Al Green - Everybody Hurts
La Luz - Strange World
Blondshell & Bully - Docket (feat. Bully)
The Zutons - Creeping On The Dancefloor
My Morning Jacket - Time Waited
Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know
Bruce Springsteen - Man's Job
Teenage Fanclub - I Need Direction
Still Corners - Today is the Day
Adrianne Lenker - Once a Bunch
Olivia Wolf - Cosmic Appalachian Radio
Hillbilly Casino - Tow Truck
Pete Yorn - The Hard Way
Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm (Live at Newport Folk Festival, Newport, RI - July 1965)
Rod Stewart - Tomorrow Is a Long Time
Memphis Royal Brothers - Ready To Rise (feat. Wendy Moten)
Show Notes
Great transition between the Blondshell & Bully and Zutons songs - that was seamless! I have hopes that the new MMJ will be a good one. If "Man's Job" is the 2nd best song on Human Touch, what's the first? Really liked that Olivia Wolf track and it's always great to hear Teenage Fanclub.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the shoutout and the link to my work. Looking forward to your next show, whenever it may be.
Yes, I was proud of that transition! My favorite song of that particular Springsteen album is "Human Touch" itself. Maybe the one great Springsteen song on that album, although "Man's Job" is good. Olivia Wolf is a new performer and that song I played is especially well arranged - a lot of atmosphere. Thanks I appreciate you listening.
DeleteI figured it was the title track, but didn't want to assume.
Delete