Sunday, December 17, 2023

Show #262

Lost in the Tracks
Show #262

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
December 17, 2023
4 PM - 5 PM



Cheap Trick - Hello There
The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over
Olivia Rodrigo - ballad of a homeschooled girl

The Decibels - There's Just Something About You
Margo Price - Change Of Heart
Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
The Beach Boys - Kiss Me Baby
The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
They Might Be Giants - Twisting
Peter Perrett - Sweet Endeavour

Eugene Edwards - Telling That Lie Again
Tami Neilson - Stay Outta My Business
Badfinger - Your So Fine
Anita Carter - Love's Ring of Fire
Lucinda Williams - Honey Bee
Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road
Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five - I Want You To Be My Baby
Shane MacGowan & The Popes - Haunted

2 comments:

  1. I just realized after reading your comment on my blog that I hadn't reacted to this episode yet.

    A quick story about "Hello There." When we had to teach virtually in 2020, our staff put together a lip sync to share with the students to try and give them something fun. I chose "Hello There" and air guitared and air drummed the heck out of it while mouthing along.

    You might be the first DJ to go from The Temptations to TMBG and I am here for it.

    Great hour of music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lip synced "Hello There" video sounds like a lot of fun. I bet your students enjoyed that!

      I think this might've been the best show I've done post-return. There was a nice balance of different styles and sounds and they seemed to fit well together. I'm happy you enjoyed it.

      Delete