Sunday, December 24, 2023

Show #263

Lost in the Tracks
Show #263

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
December 24, 2023
4 PM - 5 PM



Merle Haggard - If We Make It Through December
Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz, It's Christmas
Aztec Camera - Walk Out to Winter

Real Estate - Water Underground
Liam Bailey - Dance With Me
Daniel Norgren - Let Love Run the Game
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia
Air & Beth Hirsch - All I Need
The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
Jason & The Scorchers - Harvest Moon
Lydia Loveless - Runaway

Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Elvis Presley - Santa Claus Is Back In Town
Donny Hathaway - This Christmas
Chris Isaak - Almost Christmas
Tegan and Sara - Make You Mine This Season (Happiest Season) [Acoustic Version]
The Band - Christmas Must Be Tonight

2 comments:

  1. I should have jumped this one up in my queue about a month, as it was a bit odd hearing Christmas songs now, but when they are all timers like The Band it bridges that gap. Plenty of non-Christmas goodies here too, of course. That Lydia Loveless album is so darn good and I am anticipating the new Real Estate album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Lydia Loveless album definitely grew on me. At first I wish it rocked more, but it eventually started sinking in. I think it had that effect on a lot of people - it seems like I heard more about it at the end of the year than when it was first released. Hope the Real Estate album is good as well.

      Delete